ASNA Mobile RPG: Overview and Benefits
ASNA Mobile RPG® empowers your RPG team to write IBM i mobile apps with RPG
Mobile apps with read/write IBM i access with ILE RPG
Mobile RPG benefits
- HTML5 or hybrid deployment. Mobile PG apps can be run as pure-HTML5 browser-based apps in mobile device browsers or it can be run in Mobile RPG’s hybrid shell (available from either the Apple or Google stores) to be able to provide a more native app experience.
- Achieve quick and tangible business ROI. Mobile applications can quickly improve and enhance business workflows and processes. Integrating your IBM i with mobile devices not only elevates the power of your IBM i, but it improves your user productivity and business opportunities.
- Put your programmers on the case. In the time you’d spend explaining your business needs to an expensive mobile consultant, with Mobile RPG your RPG programmers will have the app written!
- Works across multiple devices. ASNA Mobile RPG works with Apple, Android, and Windows 8 mobile devices—as well as desktop browsers. Your apps are centrally deployed from your server—no need for users to download new versions of your software.
- Easy programming paradigms. Mobile RPG maps what were once challenging mobile application development tasks into understandable RPG idioms. RPG programmers can quickly create a great mobile UI with MR and then power it with an IBM i RPG program.